The Boeing Classic proudly stands as the region's premier golf event, but this event is definitely much more than a golf tournament. The events and activities associated with the Boeing Classic provide an all-inclusive, entertaining atmosphere and the breathtaking views of the Snoqualmie Valley serve as a backdrop for world-class golf and provide the perfect venue to mingle with friends and business leaders throughout the Northwest.
Learn how you and your company can take part in the 2018 Boeing Classic. For more information, please contact Sarah Coyan.
- Tournament Pairings Guide: 15,000 guides distributed daily and available throughout the golf course free for all spectators
- Official Tournament Magazine: Display your brand message in the 20,000 keepsakes distributed during the week and have the opportunity to reach a diverse demographic audience during the Boeing Classic and throughout the year
- Marketing and Branding
- Practice Green Signage: Your company logo displayed throughout one of the highest traffic areas at the course during Tournament Week
- Hole sponsorship: Have your logo prominently displayed on a specific tee box at The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge
- Digital ribbon logo presence
- Korean Air Pro-Am, August 22 & 23
The Korean Air Pro-Am is a unique opportunity for amateur players to learn from the best by playing alongside a PGA TOUR Champions Professional during the two-day event at The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge. Groups will play with a different Professional each day, providing the opportunity to ask questions along the way, receive customized tips and walk away at the end of the day with a golf experience like no other.
A Korean Air Draw Party, will take place on Tuesday evening, August 21st, at CenturyLink Field to reveal the pairings. For the Pro-Am days all participants will receive valet parking, food and beverage, and a tee prize package valued at $750.
- One (1) Foursome paired with a different PGA TOUR Champions player each day One (1) tee prize package per player
- Food and beverage provided on Pro-Am days
- One (1) valet parking pass per player on Pro-Am days
- Two (2) tickets per player to the Draw Party at CenturyLink Field
- Two (2) weekly grounds passes per player to Boeing Classic tournament week
- ANA Dreamliner Lounge
The ANA Dreamliner Lounge at the Boeing Classic provides the perfect opportunity to mingle with friends and business leaders throughout the Northwest. This all-inclusive, shared hospitality location overlooks the 18th green at The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge and creates a fun, festive and comfortable environment whether you have a small or large group.
With this first-class experience you'll enjoy food provided by the Northwest's premier steakhouse, El Gaucho, indoor and outdoor seating options, and a front row seat to watch the 2017 Champion on the 18th Green.
- Six (6) passes per day to the Dreamliner Lounge, Friday-Sunday Food and Beverages provided by El Gaucho
- Six (6) passes per day, Friday-Sunday, to the Canyon Club skybox located on the 14th green/18th tee
- Three (3) VIP Weekly Parking Passes
- One (1) half-page color advertisement in the Tournament Magazine
- Company logo placed on sponsor appreciation boards
- Ten (10) passes per day to the Dreamliner Lounge, Friday-Sunday Food and Beverages provided by El Gaucho
- Ten (10) passes to the Canyon Club located on the 14th green/18th tee
- One Hundred (100) daily passes to the Boeing Classic
- Four (4) playing spots in the Boeing Classic Sponsor Golf Day, at The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge OR Full-page ad in the official tournament magazine (20,000 distributed)
- Company logo placed on sponsor appreciation boards
- Ten (10) VIP Weekly Parking Passes
- 18th Green Skybox Suites
The 18th Green Skybox Suites at the Boeing Classic provide a birds-eye view of great golf action, breathtaking views of the Snoqualmie Valley and an outstanding venue to entertain clients, associates, friends and family. Your guests will enjoy the impressive environment and first-class food and beverage options while your company will appreciate the benefits provided to members of this exclusive venue. Use your Skybox Suite to strengthen existing relationships as well as create new business opportunities. Your suite may be customized to accommodate needs related to the size of the space, catering, furniture rentals and more.
18th Green Skybox Suite Package:
- One (1) private skybox suite for fifty (50) guests located on the 18th hole for a total of seven (3) days, August 24-26, 2018
- Fifty (50) weekly passes and One-hundred (100) daily passes
- Four (4) VIP parking passes and fifty (50) general parking passes
- Four (4) Boeing Classic Pro-Am Draw Party tickets at CenturyLink Field
- One (1) full-page color advertisement in the Tournament Magazine
- Logo ID on two (2) sponsor appreciation boards and hospitality signage
- Complimentary tournament magazines and pairings guides delivered to your skybox each day
- Fan Zone
The Boeing Classic Fan Zone is located at the main entrance gate of The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge. Every spectator, sponsor, VIP and volunteer must walk through the Fan Zone in order to enter the grounds. This exhibit space is an ideal location to showcase company services and distribute marketing materials to the approximately 85,000 spectators expected to attend Boeing Classic. The Fan Zone is open during tournament week from 9:00am to 6:00pm Friday, August 24 - Sunday, August 26. Each exhibit space includes power, wireless internet, an 8' table, and two chairs.
- Seahawks Rumble at the Ridge, August 20
As the kickoff event for the Boeing Classic, the Seahawks Rumble at the Ridge brings together friends from the sports and entertainment industries to “tee it up” for charity. Threesomes are matched with a celebrity to take on the championship-caliber course at The Club atSnoqualmie Ridge. Participants will learn about their celebrity pairing at the exclusive VIP Reception on Sunday, August 19th, held on the waterfront home of the Seahawks at the VMAC Training Facility.
All proceeds from Rumble at the Ridge benefit the Benaroya Research Institute at Virginia Mason and Pete Carroll’s, A Better Seattle Foundation. Celebrity participants who have supported this unique event include Hall of Fame Members Steve Largent and Cortez Kennedy and Ring of Honor Members Jim Zorn, Jacob Green, Dave Krieg, and Kenny Easley.
- One (1) Threesome paired with a former Seahawk, NFL alumnus or local celebrity
- Two (2) tickets per player to the VIP reception at the VMAC at Seahawks Headquarters
- Hole sponsorship with company logo during the Rumble at the Ridge
- Food and beverage provided on the course
- Awards Barbecue immediately following the round
- Awards for contest holes and top three finishing teams
- Sponsor Golf Day
Join us for a casual day of golf under tournament competition conditions at The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge just weeks before the official start of the 2018 Boeing Classic. You and your guests will enjoy lunch on the Driving Range provided by El Gaucho before an afternoon tee time on one of the most scenic courses in Western Washington. The funds raised through Sponsor Golf Day will directly benefit the Benaroya Research Institute at Virginia Mason. Your sponsorship includes:
- One (1) Foursome at The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge
- Food and Beverage provided by El Gaucho
- Foursome photo with Boeing Classic trophy
- Post-round cocktail hour and networking event
- Prizes for top finishing teams
For more information on these or other opportunities, please contact Sarah Coyan.