Thank you for your support of the 13th Annual Boeing Classic, August 21-27, 2017. Your commitment to the region's premier PGA TOUR Champions event will directly benefit the Benaroya Research Institute at Virginia Mason. With incredible gratitude to great partners like you our combined efforts has raised $6 million for local charities.
As the tournament approaches we want to ensure that all of your sponsorship elements are properly fulfilled, so please review the information below regarding timelines and deliverables.
We are thrilled to have the opportunity to work with you and please let us know if there's anything we can do to make this a successful event for you and your company. For questions or more details, please contact Sarah@BoeingClassic.com.
Art/Logo Deadline: June 30
Acceptable File Types:
Preferred file types: EPS or AI —Adobe Illustrator (version CS3 or lower)
- You can provide a file with the “.ai” extension or the “.eps” extension
- The file should contain artwork that has been drawn in Illustrator, and not imported to it
- All fonts should be converted to outlines
- If your file contains spot colors or RGB colors, they will be converted to CMYK
Other acceptable file types: TIF, JPG, or PSD (CS3 or lower)
- The logo artwork should be at least 2 inches long along the smallest side
- The file should be high resolution—at least 300 pixels per inch at 100% size
- The file should look clean (not pixilated or bit-mapped) when viewed on screen at 100%
File types we cannot use to reproduce your logo in print:
- WORD (.doc)
- PowerPoint (.ppt)
- Self-extracting files such as EXE or SEA
Please note: If you are unable to provide a file type that is listed under the acceptable file types, we will make every effort to work with what you are able to provide. But please be aware that the final printed result may be less than desirable.
Please send the appropriate logo file to Sarah@BoeingClassic.com.
Ad Deadline: July 3
|Full Page||Half Page|
|8.375" x 10.875" (Trim)||7.75" x 4.875" (Horizontal)|
|8.875" x 11.375" (Bleed 1/4" all sides)||3.5" x 9.875" (Vertical)|
|7.75" x 10.255" (Live area 3/8" from trim)|
- Ads should be supplied via FTP or email as a high-res PDF (CMYK, 300 DPI, fonts embedded). All fonts should be converted to outlines or supplied. If you provide a SWOP proof, we will do our best to match the proof that you supply, but due to CMYK magazine printing standards, we cannot guarantee color accuracy. We do not accept Film. If using large fields of black in a full color ad, please use a 4 color build instead of 100% black. (ie c 20/m 20/y 20/k 100).
- Ads under 10MB can be shipped electronically via email to Sarah@BoeingClassic.com.
- Ads up to 150 MB can be shipped via FTP. Files need to be compiled into one folder and stuffed or compressed. Please include the advertiser name in the folder name. In any web browser, go to: http://ads.tigeroak.com, when prompted, enter:
- Username: advertiser
- Password: top207
Follow the instructions for entering pertinent information and uploading files. Please choose Lisa Lee as the account representative.
Deadline: July 7
- 4.25” x 11” (Trim)
- 4.5” x 11.25” (Bleed 1/8” all sides)
- 3.75” x 10.5” (Live area 1/4” from trim)
Submission of Files:
- Advertisements should be supplied according to the specifications using CS4 InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop. Please be sure to include all fonts and images. All supplied images should be 300 dpi or greater resolution at 100% size.
- If you are submitting a PDF file, please be sure to include the bleed in the PDF and make sure all fonts and images are embedded into the file. No crop marks should appear within the bleed. We recommend that the PDF be completed as a PRESS READY PDF. If you are emailing over a PDF please make sure the file is received by requesting a reply. If the file is larger than 10MB it may not come through.
Please send all ad files to both Sarah@BoeingClassic.com.
Logo Deadline: June 30
Please specify the company logo to be represented on the sign above your Fan Zone location. Specific information regarding the acceptable logo file is located in the above section entitled “Signage.”
Logos should be provided in the following formats:
- A vector file, which may include .eps, .ai or .png
- A hi-resolution .jpg (at least 300 pixels per inch at 100% size)
Other artwork should be provided in the following formats:
- A vector file, which may include .eps, .ai or .png or
- A standard 800x800 file
Each private Skybox has many catering options available through PROM Catering, which you can review here. Your contact at PROM will be Kalli Tuma and she can be reached at KalliTuma@promcatering.com or at 651-501-8191.
Your company logo will be printed on your private skybox tickets and on a sign outside your individual skybox, so please send a logo file by June 16th to Sarah@BoeingClassic.com to indicate which logo or text you want represented.
ANA Dreamliner Lounge
The ANA Dreamliner Lounge at the Boeing Classic provides the perfect opportunity to mingle with friends and business leaders throughout the Northwest. This all-inclusive, shared hospitality location overlooks the 18th green at The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge and creates a fun, festive and comfortable environment whether you have a small or large group. With this first-class experience you'll enjoy food provided by the Northwest's premier steakhouse, El Gaucho, indoor and outdoor seating options, and a front row seat to watch the 2017 Champion on the 18th Green.
Alaska Airlines Canyon Club
The Canyon Club at the Boeing Classic provides one of the best and most exciting vantage points at The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge where you can watch your favorite PGA TOUR Champions Player go for the green over Bear's Canyon or play it safe and lay up in the fairway. It's a risk-reward hole like no other at the region's premier golf event and provides great drama, impressive views and extra perks. Your comfortable seat in the shade has a perfect view of the 14th hole, tee to green, and an ideal spot on the sun deck from which you can also watch the Pros tee off on the 18th hole. And don't miss out on Birdies for Beer! This is the only location where when a Pro makes a birdie, you get half-off beers. Simple as that.
Reserved Box Seats
You can't get any closer to the action than this, unless you have a golf club in your hand. The 18th Green Reserved Box Seats provide a front row seat on the finishing hole at The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge, where you can eat, drink and even read putts if you want! It's an intimate and exclusive setting with only six boxes created in this premier location and each box accommodates four guests, who will enjoy in-seat service with food and beverages provided by El Gaucho, the Northwest's premier steakhouse.
Tickets for all of these locations (other than Skybox Suites) are specified for Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
To avoid any confusion or incorrect processing of tickets, we ask that you please provide a specific company contact name and address where any general admission and/or hospitality passes should be delivered/mailed.
We anticipate that you will receive your hospitality tickets and parking passes by Friday, July 28th.
General and/or VIP Parking passes are for designated lots in the Snoqualmie Ridge area. Parking passes include directions to the designated lot.
The Korean Air Pro-Am is a unique opportunity for sponsors to play the championship-caliber course at The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge with a PGA TOUR Champions Professional prior to him competing for the Boeing Classic title later that week. The two-day event will be held August 23rd and 24th with morning and afternoon shotgun starts each day at 7:45am and 1:30pm.
Information regarding how to register your foursome will be sent to your company contact by June 16th.
Join Seattle Seahawks Ring of Honor inductees, NFL Hall of Famers, plus local and national celebrities for the 2017 Rumble at the Ridge golf tournament on Monday, August 21st. As the kickoff event for the Boeing Classic, the Rumble will bring together friends from the sports and entertainment industries to "tee it up" for charity, as foursomes will be matched with a celebrity for a fun and entertaining day of golf at The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge. Information regarding how to register your foursome will be sent to your company contact by June 16th.
Partner Logo Files