Alcohol is available for purchase at the concession stand located near the 13 Green, the Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan Canyon Club located on the 14th hole and at the concessions stands located near the Clubhouse. Fans are not allowed to bring outside alcohol into the tournament from outside the golf course.
ATM/Cash Machines are situated near the main entrance and at the 18th Hole near the ANA Dreamliner Lounge.
This is an outdoor event and subject to changing weather. Please dress accordingly. Smart, casual wear is recommended. Sensible shoes should be worn. No metal spikes allowed.
The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge, the Boeing Classic and the players respectfully request that spectators do not ask players for autographs while the players are competing. Autographs can be obtained at the autograph area near the 18th hole at specifically designated times.
Bleachers are provided at the 1st, 9th, 10th holes and at the Driving Range and are open to spectators on a first-come, first-seated basis.
CAMERA & CELL PHONE POLICY
Cameras and video recording devices are permitted for events between Monday, August 21st and Thursday, August 24th. These devices are not allowed during tournament competition, August 25-27. Patrons are allowed to have their cell phones and mobile devices on the premises only if they are switched off or kept on silent at all times.
CONSESSIONS/THE 19TH HOLE
Concession stands are situated at the 4th, 13th, 14th and 18th holes. Also, the 19th Hole dining area is near the 10th Hole and features delicious food and drinks from Ivar’s/Kidd Valley and plenty of seating.
ADA accessible parking is available for spectators in the spectator parking lot. Wheelchair accessible shuttles will be available to transport spectators with disabilities to and from the Main Gate.
While there are lifts and ramps that make the Skyboxes and bleachers wheelchair accessible, there are no shuttles or mobility scooters available for fan use.
The Fan Zone is located near the Main Gate and practice areas and features booths and displays from Boeing Classic sponsors.
FIRST AID STATIONS
The main Emergency Services tent is to the right of the hospitality tents on the 18th green. It is open all day, every day. Additional satellite stations are at the 6th and 13th holes and are open Friday, Saturday and Sunday of Tournament Week. If you have a medical emergency while at the tournament, or if you observe a patron who is in need of medical attention, please go to or direct the other person to an Emergency Services tent.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Admissions, located at the Main Gate, will operate at the following times throughout Tournament Week:
- Monday, August 21: 6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 22: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 23: 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 24: 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, August 25: 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 26: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, August 27: 6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
*All times are subject to change. Please revisit this page in advance of departing for the course.
LOST AND FOUND
A Lost and Found booth will be situated at Admissions area. The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge and the Boeing Classic are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Official Boeing Classic merchandise is available for purchase in the The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge Golf Shop inside the clubhouse or at the merchandise tent in the Fan Zone.
All active and retired military personnel and their families are given free admission and parking with valid Military ID. Members of the military are also invited to Military Appreciation Day on Sunday, August 28th for an unforgettable day honoring our nation’s heroes with events such as The Patriots Outpost above the 18th green.
OPENING AND CLOSING CEREMONIES
The most unusual start to an event on the PGA TOUR Champions occurs on Saturday, August 26th, at approximately 11:20 a.m., when a Boeing jetliner salutes fans and players as it circles the course at The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge, lines up with the 18th fairway, and flies up and over the clubhouse to signal the beginning of tournament competition. The Trophy Ceremony will take place at approximately 5:00pm on Sunday, August 27th on the 18th green where the winner of the 2017 Boeing Classic will be honored.
Spectator park-and-shuttle lots are available at nearby locations for only $10 per vehicle.
- From 202 East or West: Turn on to Mill Pond Rd.
- From I-90 East or West: Take Exit 25 and travel North on Snoqualmie Parkway.
Follow signs from either direction to the SPECTATOR parking area.
Shuttles to all parking lots will pick up and drop of spectators at the Main Entrance during hours of operation. Shuttles run approximately every 10 minutes.
Get an up-close look at the players preparing for the tournament as they warm up on the The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge driving range and putting/chipping green.
Listed below are items that are not permitted on-site during the Boeing Classic:
- Laptop computers or full size computers. Tablets and other mobile devices are permitted subject to the posted mobile device policy.
- Noise producing electronic devices, including MP3 Players.
- Cameras, other than Monday through Thursday for personal photographic use.
- Cases and covers, such as camera cases or chair/umbrella cover.
- Signs, posters and banner.
- Televisions and radio.
- Food except for medical or infant needs. Each patron may bring one clear bottle of water, up to 16 ounces in size and sealed, through the admission gates.
- Containers and/or coolers, except for medical or infant needs.
- Pets, other than service animals assisting disabled individuals.
- Lawn chairs or oversized chairs (portable compact chairs permitted).
- Bicycles inside admission areas or on the tournament grounds.
- Metal-Spiked Golf Shoes.
- Fireworks, explosives or weapons, regardless of permit, including but not limited to firearms or knives.
Fans are able to leave and return to the course only if they have a valid hand stamp. Hand stamps are given as you exit the Main Gate.
Restrooms are located at the 10th and 15th holes, near the 19th Hole concessions and near the Clubhouse.
Scoreboards and leaderboards can be found near the Clubhouse and at several locations around the course. They provide updated scoring information and tournament messaging.
The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge asks patrons to refrain from smoking on the course.
Have a question or something important to say? Post on our wall or shoot us a Tweet! Did you just take the best selfie in the Dreamliner Lounge? Be sure to tag us on Instagram!
Any inappropriate behavior, including foul or abusive language, obscene gestures, removal of shirts or other articles of clothing likely to cause offense, disruption of play or interference with any player, official or other spectator, unauthorized promotional or commercial activity, unauthorized filming or recording and the climbing onto any buildings is strictly prohibited - this includes any attempt to commit any of the preceding - and may result in ejection from the grounds.
Parents with small children may bring strollers and diaper bags, if needed. These items are subject to reasonable inspection before entry and at any time during Tournament Week.
Please observe the leaderboards and giant screens throughout the day for the Weather Warning Sign that will appear if The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge and the Boeing Classic become aware of inclement weather moving into the area. When this sign appears, take precautions and seek shelter prior to the suspension of play. If the air horn sounds, put umbrellas down and seek shelter immediately.
Please remember to avoid the following in the event of an electrical storm: grandstands, metal fences, tall & isolated trees, bodies of water, open fields, telephone poles, hill tops, high places, golf carts and umbrellas.
The Will Call booth is located at the Admissions area near the Main Entrance. Parking passes can be purchased without a ticket, so patrons can park, take the shuttle to the course and pick up their tournament tickets from Will Call.
In an effort to strive for a zero-waste event, the Boeing Classic has partnered again with Cedar Grove Composting, the Pacific Northwest's leading organic recycling company. Bins for garbage, recyclables and composting are placed around the course to ensure all food scraps, service ware, cans and bottles are collected throughout the public areas to keep the course clean and to prevent waste from entering the surrounding rivers, forests and lakes.
ADDITIONAL SPECTATOR INFORMATION
- Watch a golf game with quite intent. The game requires a lot of concentration on the part of the athletes, and they deserve a solemn atmosphere while hitting.
- Turn off your cell phone or pager during play, or at least set any electronic devices to silent mode. These noises can be highly disruptive during play.
- Follow proper etiquette by using only the crossing points designated to move across fairways. Never do so during play and always check to make sure the players have advanced before crossing.
- Stand behind those sitting along fairway ropes. It is not proper etiquette to stand in front of anyone sitting when observing a golf game.
- Walk briskly when observing a golf game only if you must. Typically though, you can slowly walk to follow your favorite golfer in plenty of time to see each shot clearly.
Tips and Warnings
- Display courteous and respectful demeanor at all times as a fan.
- Be sure to dress comfortable and bring comfortable walking shoes
- Bring sunscreen!
- Never stand on the green of a hole or pass beyond roped-off competition boundaries. These are placed where they are to protect you as the spectator from getting hit, and from interfering with the game.
- Jeering and booing are highly frowned upon in the game of golf.
- Concession stands are available around the course
- Do not bring food, beverages or cameras onsite