The 16th annual Boeing Classic will tee off Monday, Aug. 16 at 8:30 am with Seahawks Rumble at The Ridge, which is a highlight of the yearly PGA TOUR Champions event that brings together friends from the professional sports industry and other guests to 'tee it up' for charity.
Foursomes will be matched with celebrities, which include former pro athletes and business leaders. Guests will be comprised of Seattle Seahawks Ring of Honor inductees, Pro Football Hall of Fame members, as well as former Seattle Mariners, Seattle SuperSonics, UW Huskies and WSU Cougars, including:
- Jordan Babineaux- Seahawks Legend
- P.J. Carlesimo- Sonics/NBA Coach
- Jacob Green- Seahawks Legend & Ring of Honor
- Ken Hamlin- Seahawks Legend
- Steven Hauschka- Seahawks Legend
- Jake Heaps- Seahawks Legend
- LonZell Hill- NFL/UW Legend
- Paul Johns-Seahawks Legend
- David Kirtman- Seahawks Legend
- Bill Krueger- Mariners/MLB Legend
- Sean Locklear- Seahawks Legend
- Eric Metcalf- NFL Legend
- Alonzo Mitz- Seahawks Legend
- Randall Morris- Seahawks Legend
- Ben Obomanu- Seahawks Legend
- Sidney Rice- Seahawks Legend
- Detlef Schrempf- Sonics Legend
- Jason Terry- NBA Legend
- Elbert "Ickey" Woods- NFL Legend
"Seahawks Rumble at The Ridge will be a great way to kick off the week-long array of events that make up Boeing Classic," said Executive Director Brian Flajole. "This partnership with the Seahawks is unique across the PGA TOUR and gives Northwest fans an up-close chance to see some Seahawk legends while raising money for very worthy causes."
If you would like the chance to participate in the Seahawks Rumble at the Ridge you can follow the link below. The proceeds of the auction will support the Benaroya Research Institute at Virginia Mason.